The demand for restaurant management software is increasing day by day with the increase of online orders and digitization. Your restaurant will run smoother and will reach new heights if you have the perfect restaurant management software to manage your business. We will introduce some of the best restaurant management software currently trending in India.
|Table of Contents|
2. 10 best restaurant management software trending in India
i. Lightspeed Restaurant
10 best restaurant management software trending in India
Check out these leading restaurant management software in India, each having different features. Pros, cons, and pricing of each software are also included for easy analysis. Carefully analyze the specialties of each restaurant management software and choose the right one for your business.
Foaps is a new restaurant management software specially developed to meet a variety of requirements. The hurdles of using different windows can be avoided using Foaps. With Foaps, restaurant managers can handle multiple online food orders with a single dashboard. It makes the process easier and quicker. Foaps also allows you to edit pricing and menu details across all delivery platforms easily. You can update the menu and pricing information with a single click.
- Order management provides all the details you need about online orders. In addition, restaurant owners can track orders and other information under this dashboard.
- The unified menu distribution and management allows you to update the menu and pricing across all delivery platforms easily. You can save a great amount of time and effort with this feature.
- In-depth reports have three subsections, namely real-time analytical reports, category-wise reports, and visual charts. Restaurant owners can utilize these reports to make important business decisions in the future.
- Easy to use.
- Single-window interface
- Can integrate with your existing billing system
New to the market and more features are loading.
StaRs. 699/Month/Platform and Rs. 5988/Annum/Platform
Petpooja is an all-round restaurant management software that is easy to use and highly efficient. It allows you to process orders quickly along with healthy customer interactions. In addition, the application is customizable and accepts all kinds of payments.
- Inventory management features can be effectively used to manage your inventory and stock.
- It can integrate with online food delivery partners and coordinate with them.
- The employee management system allows you to manage employees and staff easily.
- Good customer service
- Easy to integrate
User interface can be made better.
SlickPOS is the software you need if you like to simplify your restaurant billing process. It allows you to manage your front end, back end, and vendors on a single platform to centralize your business. Also, you can improve customer interaction by processing bills and orders using SlickPOS. This software is adaptable and you can customize it according to your requirements.
- Billing and financing can be managed easily using SlickPOS.
- The inventory and recipe management allows you to monitor and control stock.
- Reports and analytics are available to analyze your business and make important decisions
- The kitchen display allows you to stay connected with what’s happening at the kitchen.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- Bills can be sent by SMS.
Not very responsive when it comes to mobiles
Starting from $19/month to $189/Year with additional features.
GoFrugal is perfect not only for restaurants but fast food outlets too. It has a variety of features like cataloging, billing, accounting, and so on. GoFrugal also provides great customer service with its valuable features.
- GoFrugal Retail POS allows you to take cash in different forms like cards, coupons, gift vouchers, part-cash, part-card payments, and more.
- You can customize, design, and print barcode labels according to your need.
- Billing will not stop even when the main computer is down, uninterrupted ‘Offline billing’ provides peace of mind.
- You can save complete customer history with a click of a button with this retail POS.
- Simple and easy to use
- Fast and accurate billing,
- Keeps precise inventory data.
Need feature improvements.
- Starter subscription – $188/year
- Standard subscription – $313/year
- Professional subscription – $750/year
This restaurant management software is perfect for integrating seamlessly with your online food delivery partners. Excellent customer service is one thing that makes Limetray a unique and valuable application. Additionally, after you choose their services, they assign a designated account manager for your business. This restaurant management system will integrate third-party applications with ease to centralize the operations.
- The billing system allows you to make error-free billing operations with ease.
- Inventory management helps you keep track of stock and items.
- Limetray also comes with additional features like kitchen display and table reservations to reduce your workload.
Not really made for small locally-owned restaurants that don’t need all the added extras.
Starting at $35.00/feature/month
Torqus offers a cloud-based Saas platform for the restaurant business. It helps restaurants to manage all their backend activities, ranging from procurement to billing to taking feedback from end customers post their meal. It is a highly efficient and convenient software.
- The Software takes extensive care of all the functionalities of a restaurant outlet, ranging from steward management to managing a dynamic menu
- Head office accumulates customer data, manages and tracks delivery stages, aggressive SMS marketing, and manages data from a single access point.
- Supply Chain Management enables efficient management of the restaurant chain inventory by strategically coordinating all business functions, ranging from procurement and manufacturing to sale estimation and invoicing.
Torqus is very easy to install and use.
The design of the software is outdated.
Toast is a new, all-in-one restaurant software designed to reduce your workload. Toast brings together many features from integrated online ordering, gift cards, loyalty programs, labor and sales reporting, and so on. Toast helps you enhance your actions, grow revenue, and get more business insight. Toast’s mission is to create the best possible restaurant guest experience by partnering with customers to tackle the unique challenges of the restaurant environment.
- Menu building allows you to create, edit and share food menus easily.
- Inventory management keeps a track of inventory and ingredients and avoids the problems of items running short in emergency situations.
- The accounting section manages all financial operations with precision.
- Toast also features loyalty programs to attract customers and add balance to your restaurant business.
- Toast has excellent customer service,
- POS interface is simple and convenient to use.
The software needs to be made more intuitive.
- Express – $79/month
- Professional – $99/month
- Enterprise – Customizable
POSist is a cloud-based restaurant management software. It offers scalable, reliable, and easy-to-use restaurant technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, delight guests, and grow revenue.
- Restaurant owners can use the menu building feature to create menus within the platform for servers to input orders or for online ordering.
- Inventory management helps to track inventory accurately to make purchasing decisions and avoid spoilage.
- The employee scheduling system allows you to create work schedules for your employees.
- POSist includes marketing tools to aid in creating, executing, and measuring the success of a marketing strategy.
- Good customer support
- Easy to use interface
- Data syncing is very fast to the cloud
Logo printing on bills is not customizable, the printing option needs improvements, integration is not good.
9. Lightspeed restaurant
Lightspeed Restaurant’s robust POS solution lets you run your entire restaurant from an iPad and access your business anywhere, even if you lose internet connection. Whether you run a full or quick-service restaurant, a bar or nightclub, a hotel or cafe, this POS system is tailored to reduce your workload.
- The menu feature allows restaurant owners to display the menu with pictures and descriptions easily while you can update the floor plan with ease.
- The ordering and payment system helps you offer quick and accurate service.
- It also features an offline mode to work even without the internet.
- The reports and data will help you prepare for peak periods and better understand your customers’ needs.
- Excellent customer service
- Easy to use
- Needs to remove some bugs and glitches,
- Needs to include more features.
Starting at $79/month
Peachworks, the child company of Beyond is a leader in solutions for managing back-of-house restaurant operations. With many valuable features, this restaurant management software simplifies everything from reporting, inventory management, employee scheduling, and POS Intelligence to recipe management.
- Inventory management helps you in making important business decisions and keeps you updated about stock and ingredients.
- The menu management allows you to display and edit menu and pricing information easily.
- It has an employee management system to manage employees, their schedules, and so on.
- The additional features such as recipe management and cost management reduce your workload and increase productivity.
- Quick and easy to use,
- You can have full control over your metrics from anywhere
- The reports are difficult to interpret
- Integration is still under development
All restaurants need perfect management software to manage and simplify different restaurant operations. However, each software offers different features at different pricing levels. Therefore choosing the best restaurant management software for your business is very crucial. Carefully studying each software’s features, pros, cons, and pricing will definitely help you choose the right software for your restaurant.